Friday, April 26, 2013

Mona Singh(Jassi jaisi koi nahi star) Nude MMS (Video)


Alleged Nude Photos of Indian star Mona Singh Were Leaked Online. Are They Real? She Says No. Here Are Links to the Nude Photos and Video

An alleged MMS video of actress Mona Singh has leaked online. The Mona Singh MMS nude video shows a woman who looks like Singh nude. 

As for Mona Singh, she has denied being part of the nude video leak. 

The actress, who has starred in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi' and 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaad, told Times of India, "Yes I am aware about a scandalous video in circulation. At this point of time, all I can say is that this a morphed video. I have taken relevant action against this and lodged a complaint at the cyber crime branch and investigation is on."




SCREENS

31840871_msln.avi_thumbs_[201.jpg

Download the video. Click below to download





2 comments:

  1. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice and I am impressed by your excellence. Using this opportunity, I would like to say Motor Spares and Car Spares industry has, also, become one the biggest one in the world now a days.
    Warm Regards by Spares Oasis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time when I visit your posting its always fantastic like the present one which increases the horizons of my mind. Now a day Boxes and Gift Boxes, in other words Corrugated packaging has become a necessity for each and every Product to present it decently.
    Thanking You: Pick A Box

    ReplyDelete